Instructions for changing your homepage to another page.
1. Open your web browser, (Internet Explorer in most cases)
and go to the page that you want to set your homepage to.
2. Click "Tools" on the menu. (for Netscape click "Edit")
3. Click "Internet Options." (for Netscape click "Preferences")
4. Click the "General" tab. (skip this step for Netscape)
5. The first field is "Homepage," Immediately under the homepage
address field click "Use Current." The web address of the page
you were on will be placed in the homepage address field.
6. Click OK, your homepage is now set to the page that you were on.
You may also type in the Homepage address field the homepage that
you want or click "Default" which is usually http://www.msn.com
Your homepage may be your internet provider or email service such as
http://www.earthlink.com, http://www.yahoo.com, etc.
Be sure to type in the web address of your former homepage then
click OK and you should be restored back to where you were before.