MountainWings A MountainWings Moment
#3244 Wings Over The Mountains of Life
Poor Dad - Rich Dad
POOR DAD'S DOZEN
1. Go to school and make good grades.
2. Get a safe and secure job.
3. You could lose something if you take risks.
4. Work hard and save.
5. Work for money.
6. Pay your creditors first.
7. Save money by shopping for bargains.
8. Don't buy something you can't afford.
9. Investing is risky.
10. Your house is an asset.
11. The rich are greedy.
12. Money is a necessary evil.
RICH DAD'S DOZEN
1. Become financially literate.
2. Build businesses.
3. You will never do anything big without taking risks.
4. Don't save, invest.
5. Let money work for you.
6. Pay yourself first.
7. Make money by shopping for investments that go up in value.
8. Ask yourself how you can afford it.
9. Not investing is risky.
10. Your house is a liability.
11. The rich are generous.
12. Money is power.
Vision - The ability to see what others do not see
Learn to labor productively. For a summary of tomorrow's
issue on the book "Rich Dad, Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach
Their Kids about Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!"
Click Here: http://www.mountainwings.com/past/3245.htm
Thank you for inviting MountainWings in your mailbox.
See you tomorrow.
Forward this issue to a friend or click the link below to Print,
Share by Email, Facebook, Blog or other services: